Why Use An Agent?
When you have decided to sell a home, the services of a qualified real estate professional are of utmost importance.
The ideal sales agent will have a good working knowledge of local real estate market conditions, be prepared to deliver a high standard of service to customers, and have the support of a large real estate company. Most importantly, a good agent will save you time and money.
Here are the advantages of working with an agent:
- When selling a house an agent knows real estate values in your neighbourhood and will help set an agreeable and competitive price on your home.
- An agent will establish a marketing strategy for your home ensuring that your property is exposed to scores of potential buyers.
- Pays for all marketing and advertising costs.
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process including marketing, financing, negotiations and more.
- Handles all showings.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals. If your agent doesn't have the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side.
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no emotional attachment to property.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Being a third party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your agent the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
- Your time is valuable. A real estate agent allows you to spend your time how you want.
My Advantage in Marketing your Home is the following:
- I will provide you with my marketing plan and recommend where you should price your home.
- A professional photograher will take pictures of your home to be used for Advertising.
- A Home Stager will help you prepare your home for showings.
- Getting your home SOLD will be my priority and I will help you in every step of the process.